If you would like more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., you can see it at the end of the text.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from there you can act on your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to that effect. According to Google, they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information about this at this link. For additional information concerning the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
- If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact page.
How can I disable or configure cookies in my browser?
Remember that in some cases when cookies are disabled, your browsing in many sites may be hindered, for example, when managing content, checking email, or making an online purchase.
This process may differ depending on the web browser you use on your computer or mobile device, although the vast majority have tools that allow you to configure whether you want to automatically delete cookies when closing the application, or permanently disable them. Therefore, for your convenience, we provide below some links where you can learn how to configure the most common browsers:
Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042